All CARE Resolutions caregivers are put through training to ensure that they are qualified for every assignment given to them. All meet certification requirements as determined by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. They are randomly drug/alcohol tested and must pass a National Criminal Background test / CORI check.
Our caregivers are thoroughly trained so that they know how to carry out unique care plans for our clients. They receive specialized training, as well, in specific categories such as MS management, ALS (Lou Gehrig disease), Parkinson’s disease, hip replacement recovery and all Dementias. Ongoing training is provided 6X a year. Thus, we are able to confidently offer peace of mind as well as excellence in skills to all of our Home Health care clients.
Our caregivers are licensed, trained, supervised and compassionate. We are bonded and insured.
All staff members undergo a comprehensive screening process which includes personal interviews, skill evaluation, references, as well as professional and Criminal background checks. State certification and health status are also verified.
Current Home Care Job List
- Live-in Job in QUINCY - beautiful assisted living - companionship and assistance with ambulation - flexible start date - IN on Sat OUT Mon
- Hourly Job - Natick - any 2 days of the week - 4 hours a day - any morning hours, flex-start
- Hourly Job - Franklin - Sat & Sun 6p - 7 p - high rate of pay - ADL assistance
- Hourly Job - Needham - all 7 days, work any of the 7, 3 hours a day - ADLS's
- Hourly Job - Natick - SAT 9:30a -1:30pm Sun 8:30 am - 12:30pm - flexible times - ADLS's