CARE RESOLUTIONS NEWS: August 2021
• Since the beginning of the pandemic, our priority has been – and continues to be – protecting our clients and frontline workers from COVID-19. This means continued adherence to universal precautions and universal infection control measures, as well as the use of masks and other PPE. This now also includes the COVID-19 vaccine.
• From the day the vaccine was available, our agency has educated our caregivers about the COVID-19 vaccine and encouraged them to get the shot. We assisted with scheduling a vaccine appointment or paid for the time off needed to get the vaccine.
• We have not let up on this effort and continue to urge frontline workers to get vaccinated.
• Demand for home care is at an all-time high. Some of this is driven by the pandemic, during which people recognize that the home is not only preferred by clients, it is generally considered safer than facility-based care..
• This one-to-one care is different for every client. We meet them in their world and they tell us what they need and when they need it. Home care enables seniors and people with disabilities to remain at home by assisting with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing, and reminders about medications.
• A home care aide directly impacts the quality of life for our most vulnerable citizens.
• If in-home care is not accessible, the only option to receive care would be in a facility, which costs more and is the least preferred setting.
• Home care is one-to-one care, with the client in control. This includes their right to request vaccinated home care aides only. As an agency, we will honor this request.
We are in unprecedented and unpredictable times, but one thing remains the same: health care at home should be considered a right for all Americans.
We value you as a client and hope that you are more than satisfied with our care management and our in home staff.
Erica Tomasello, CEO
If you or an aging loved one are considering Home Care Services in Wellesley MA, or anywhere in Eastern Massachusetts, please call the caring staff at CARE Resolutions – (508) 906-5572.
- How to Change The Lives of The Elderly With Technology - September 20, 2021
- How Companion Care at Home Helps Encourage Your Mom’s Goals - September 7, 2021
- How Families Make Elder Care a Success - August 17, 2021